Monday, May 15, 2017

Spring Renewal

Spring is in the air!

I mean it has been in the air for the last month or so, but the last couple weeks the daffodils have been blooming and to me it isn't really spring until the poplar trees start putting on their bright spring green leaves. And I noticed yesterday that they are definitely doing that now in my neck of the woods.

Spring is a time for renewal, reinvention, revival, rebirth. And this spring I am holding true to that. I have my new business venture well under way. New products being made, a friend is busy working on my new graphic design needs, and I have had (and turned down) a couple new offers. The offers were teaching opportunities and I still have no desire, interest or passion for teaching. Some people are born with it, some find it along the way, and some, like me, are very unsuited to the role of teacher no matter how much other people think they would thrive in that role.

But, anyways, a little off track there. I will soon have a new Facebook page with my new mediums of work. Or my new medium and new products in another medium, all hopefully falling under the same style. I will hopefully begin listing to an Etsy page to sell the new work, my pottery is still available but will not be on my Etsy page, unless I make something specifically for this new business and then it will be something small and easily shipped.

So things are still coming to fruition, I just haven't shared much because it is small steps, important steps, but not really blog worthy until I have some final products.

Our one and lonely tulip, it got nipped off by a chipmunk shortly after I took a picture.
As always, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love you......and love our daffodils.....and your new art!

    ReplyDelete